Show Side Menu


The practice registration day is a Tuesday each week, forms can be collected from reception. Please read the following advice:

For UK Nationals and NI Residents register with a HS200 form please provide:

  • Valid UK/Irish passport or Birth Certificate
  • Proof of address - Utility bill, Mortgage/Tenancy Agreement, Valid UK Driving Licence.

For EEA Nationals and Non EEA Nationals coming to the UK for the first time, register with a HSC/R1 form this form is also used for any UK National who, for any reason has a gap in their registration with a GP, please provide:

  • Valid EEA Passport/Visa
  • EU/EEA National Identity Card
  • UK certificate of naturalisation
  • Proof of address- Rates bill, Electoral Identity Card

To show settled purpose in Northern Ireland you also need to provide:

  • Payslip/Letter from current employer
  • National Insurance number
  • Benefits letter issued in NI showing receipt of JSA
  • Marriage/Civil Partnership Certificate

See the following Guide for help with this process:

Local Services, Let